Sing At Home
During these particular times, the Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival (FMG) wishes to continue to promote and support the talents of the Outaouais with the launch of the #SingAtHome initiative. The Festival will make a selection of videos and broadcast them on their social media platforms. Among the videos selected, one participant will have the chance to perform on one of the Festival stages in 2021.
Participants must either be currently living in the Outaouais region, or be from the area to participate. This include the National Capital region. They must produce a video of 3 minutes maximum, solo or with musicians, in a horizontal format. They must send it by email to the following address email@example.com, or by WeTransfer at https://wetransfer.com/.
Among all the participants who register within the required deadlines, the FMG will curate a selection of their favorite videos.
The criteria on which the FMG will base its selection will be the following: the artistic quality, the "stage" presence as well as the originality of the proposal. The selected videos and the names of the participants will be posted on the FMG social media platforms. Those concerned will be notified by email beforehand and their names will appear on the FMG website : www.montgolfieresgatineau.com.
The opportunity of having your video broadcasted on the social media platforms of the FMG and / or of performing on one of the stages of the FMG in 2021.
1. The selected participants agree to the use of their name and their image by the FMG, its partners and its companies and agencies, for advertising purposes linked to this initiative, and this without remuneration.
2. The selected participants agree to be eligible according to the details in this document. To this end, this releases the FMG, its partners and its affiliated companies and agencies from any responsibility for damage or loss arising from participation in this initiative, the allocation and use of the reward.
3. The reward must be accepted as such and is not transferable, exchangeable, convertible into cash or refundable.
4. The refusal to accept the award as presented releases the FMG, its partners and its affiliated companies and agencies from all obligations related to the award.
5. The FMG, its partners and its affiliated companies and agencies will not assume any responsibility in all cases where their incapacity to act results from a fact or from a situation beyond its control (force majeure) including in particular any fortuitous event, labor dispute, fire, flood, severe weather conditions.
6. If it is impossible to provide the reward as described in these regulations, the FMG, its partners and its affiliated companies and agencies reserve the right to replace all or part of the reward with one or more awards of equivalent value.
7. FMG employees, partners, companies and affiliated agencies, as well as their immediate family or people living under the same roof, are not eligible to participate.