The biggest RV park at a festival in Quebec, with more than 1000 spots!
A team of dedicated and passionate volunteers will be on hand to greet you at the Festival’s Domaine des caravaniers starting on Tuesday, August 27, 2019. Staying at the Domaine des caravaniers will give you the opportunity to discover our magnificent Outaouais and its many cultural and outdoor activities. The National Capital Region has wide-ranging appeal for people who love urban life as well as for those who love nature.
To discover :
• More than 380 kilometres of bike paths
• A variety of historical sites
• The biggest cave in the Canadian Shield
• The Parcours Outaouais Gourmet Way
For city lovers :
• Terraces, shows, museums, gastronomic experiences and much more!
To learn more about the different activities in the region, you can visit the Outaouais Tourism website.
Related information and reservations :
819-243-2331, extension 1-8-1